Sign in if you already have an account.
  
donate.gif

National Spotlight

Financial Resources —Did you know that there are many financial resources that can help people living with breast cancer? Find out more

Voices of Impact™ — Join us here as we continue to share stories that celebrate the women and men who inspire us all.

This is Komen Central Indiana's fashion show fundraiser of Race apparel repurposed by the Beau Monde Madams fashion students from The Art Institute of Indianapolis! 2014 date TBD.

See video from Real Scene TV
See video from AtGeist

See photos from this year's event:






75% of net proceeds stay local to help Hoosier women in need of breast health screenings, diagnostics and treatment assistance; the remaining 25% goes to the global Komen Research Grants Program seeking the causes, improved treatments and cures for breast cancer.