At Komen Central Indiana, your support makes a local and global impact. Of funds raised, 75% stays local in our 21-county service area to provide grants for local breast health programs. These programs help ensure that women in Central Indiana are getting the screenings, treatment assistance and survivor support they need. The remaining 25% goes to the Komen Research Grants Program seeking the causes, improved treatments and cures for breast cancer (see research grants in Indiana).
Komen Central Indiana
3500 DePauw Blvd., Suite 2070
Indianapolis, IN 46268
By Phone: 317.638.2873
Cars for Komen - Your Used Vehicle
Charitable Auto Resources (CARS) will arrange the pick up and auction for your car - the proceeds will be sent to Komen and a tax-deductible letter with the sale price will be sent to you. If you decide to donate a vehicle: be sure to send us a picture of you and your car before you donate it
The Central Indiana Affiliate of Susan G. Komen for the Cure® is a public charity exempt from federal income tax under Section 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code.
If you have a question or believe a donation made was in error, please contact us for concerns or questions at 317-638-CURE (2873) or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please begin today by making a donation toward a tomorrow free from breast cancer!