Sign in if you already have an account.
  
donate.gif

National Spotlight

Financial Resources —Did you know that there are many financial resources that can help people living with breast cancer? Find out more

Voices of Impact™ — Join us here as we continue to share stories that celebrate the women and men who inspire us all.

At Komen Central Indiana, your support makes a local and global impact. Of funds raised, 75% stays local in our 21-county service area to provide grants for local breast health programs. These programs help ensure that women in Central Indiana are getting the screenings, treatment assistance and survivor support they need. The remaining 25% of net proceeds goes to the Komen Research Grants Program seeking the causes, improved treatments and cures for breast cancer.



By Mail:

Komen Central Indiana
3500 DePauw Blvd., Suite 2070
Indianapolis, IN 46268

By Phone: 317.638.2873

*The Central Indiana Affiliate of Susan G. Komen for the Cure® is a public charity exempt from federal income tax under Section 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code.

Refunds

If you have a question or believe a donation made was in error, please contact us for concerns or questions at 317-638-CURE (2873) or info@komenindy.org.

Please begin today by making a donation toward a tomorrow free from breast cancer!

Review our donation disclosure statement.


Cars for Komen - Your Used Vehicle
Charitable Auto Resources (CARS) will arrange the pick up and auction for your car - the proceeds will be sent to Komen and a tax-deductible letter with the sale price will be sent to you. If you decide to donate a vehicle: be sure to send us a picture of you and your car before you donate it.